Monday, October 25, 2010

Survey

I made a survey about my blog. The people I surveyed were all of the ages 17-18 in the English class that I am taking part of during this semester. The First question that i asked this age group was:
    Where would you prefer to go hunting if you could go hunting anywhere in the world?
a) Africa
b) South America
c) New Zealand
d) Yukon
Out of 25 students over half of them said they would rather go to Africa. Some of the wild game you could hunt in Africa are; lions, zebra, antelope, water buffalo, wild hogs and many more. If I had a choice to go to one of these places from my survey question would probably be Africa because they have so many different animals that you could hunt but the main animal that i would wanna hunt for would be either a huge trophy lion or a trophy water buffalo.

The second question that i asked was:
   What would you rather use?
a) a rifle
b) a bow
c) a crossbow
d) a shotgun
c) a spear
From all the people that i surveyed most of them said they would wanna hunt with a rifle. There are many different types of rifles there are; 30-06, 308, 223, 22, 30-30, 17 HMR, 303 British, 300 Win Mag, 7 MM, 8 MM and many more. My favourite gun to use would be a 308 model 88  Winchester, lever action.

The third question that i asked to the class was:
    What animal would you rather hunt?
a) whitetail deer
b) dull sheep
c) Canadian moose
d) black tail deer
e) wild hog
f) Alligators
g) fish
There were two types of animals that people prefer to hunt. Those two animals were whitetail deer and alligators. The animal that i would hunt out of all my choices would be the dull sheep just because you are in the beautiful mountains and they look nice sitting on your wall.

The fourth question that I asked was:
    Who is your favourite famous hunter?
a) Jim Shockey
b) Steve Irwin
c) Elmer Fudd
d) David Crockett
Most of the students I surveyed in my class most of them said that their favourite famous hunter was Elmer Fudd. Why they picked Elmer is beyond my knowledge but if i was to pick any of these choices it would defiantly be Jim Shockey. I chose Jim because he inspires me to hunt just because he is an amazing hunter and he teaches you a lot about what to do when your hunting.
Now for the last question I asked the class was:
    What hand do you shoot?
a) right
b) left
c) don't hunt at all
Now for the last question, most of the people said they were a right hand shot. But we all know that most of them probably dont hunt and that was the second most picked out of the three answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment